Best-Value Car Insurance in Florida
Serving Drivers in All of Florida, from the Gulf Coast to the East Coast, the Keys to the Panhandle
Florida is America’s third most-populated state, with over 21 million residents. It’s also a very large state; it would take over 12 hours and 800 miles to drive from Key West in the south to Pensacola in the panhandle. The state’s size and population has given rise to a huge infrastructure system. To protect drivers on the state’s roads, Florida has instituted various car insurance requirements.
But when you buy car insurance, it is about much more than just getting a legally-required policy. It’s about creating a comprehensive shield that will keep you, your car and others safe. To get a policy that will give you the best protection on any stretch of pavement, come to Dakkak Insurance.
Florida’s Car Insurance Regulations
With an estimated 15 million licensed drivers
in the State, a lot of monetary value passes up and down Florida’s roadways every day. To help drivers protect both themselves and others, the state requires drivers to carry car insurance. The minimum limits
a standard car insurance policy must contain are:
- $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) coverage*
- $10,000 property damage liability (PDL) insurance
PIP coverage is also called no-fault bodily injury liability coverage. Regardless of who is at-fault in a car accident, your own PIP policy will pay for the costs of your medical bills and other recovery costs.
However, if you are at-fault for another driver’s vehicle damage in a wreck, then you might have to use the PDL coverage to cover the costs of their property damage, such as damage to their vehicle.
*Certain high-risk drivers must also buy bodily injury liability (BI) insurance, which covers someone else’s losses if a driver is at-fault for their injuries. However, PIP coverage alone is the standard regulation for most drivers.
Expanding Your Coverage
Florida’s required coverage might not be enough to adequately cover all the losses that might come from a wreck or other accident. We can help you increase your protection with various perks:
- If you buy higher PIP and PDL policy limits, you’ll get more assistance in case of high claim costs.
- You can buy BIL coverage even if you don’t have a requirement to do so. That’s because, even if another driver has PIP coverage, they could try to sue you to cover their medical costs through your own insurance. The BIL coverage can help you have the resources to cover this cost.
- Collision coverage pays for damage to your car after you wreck the vehicle.
- Comprehensive insurance will pay for damage to your vehicle if that damage was not related to a wreck. It will pay for damage from hazards like weather, fires, theft and vandalism.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage pays if another car hits and injures you. You might qualify to pursue a BIL claim against the other driver, however, that driver might lack BIL coverage. This coverage can help you pay those costs instead (after you use your PIP coverage).
- Rental car supplements come into play if you need a rental car following a policy claim. This coverage can help you cover that car’s costs.
- Towing assistance will cover the costs of a vehicle tow and other assistance should you become stranded on the road, or need help after a wreck.
By increasing your coverage, you will have more financial help in more situations. That can save your own wallet from financial strain if a problem arises with your car.
Policy Perks and Savings Incentives
We understand that your car insurance’s costs are important to you. That’s why we strive to help every client save money on their policy whenever possible. Our partnerships with 15 A-rated insurance providers allow us to offer numerous types of savings incentives that include:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Smart Student Discounts
- Ages 55+ Discounts
- Bonus Rewards
- Vanishing Deductibles
- Identity Theft Protection
- Allstate® Drivewise
- Allstate® ESmart
Why Choose Dakkak Insurance?
has one goal—to provide dedicated, world-class insurance services to any Florida driver. We’re proudly a family-owned and -operated business, so to us you are family, too. We believe in making it easy for you to get a quote, enroll in new coverage or change your existing policy at the drop of a hat. So, don’t hesitate to put your trust in us, and let us help you get your car insurance today.
Want to Learn More?
Click to the link below to hear from our industry experts on all your insurance policy needs, tips, frequently asked questions and more.